Monday, October 11, 2010

Carter Family

This is the greatest week EVER for my photography! I have 4 shoots in 7 days!! Wow! The very first one was this weekend and was with some of my favorite people in the world...The Carter family!
We went to Percy Warner Park and despite some crazy crowds (apparently EVERYONE in Nashville wanted to do pictures there that day!) and getting a bit lost...we had a great time. Our last stop was at a random field we just noticed and the pictures from there are my FAVORITE! I hope you guys love them!


 I was especially excited about this picture below b/c while we were taking the pictures Troy told me that watching his son run was one of the joys of his life...I would have to agree it is a thing of beauty!


Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that little boy is SO STINKIN CUTE!

    I want a red haired baby, dammit!

    ReplyDelete