Monday, October 25, 2010

Elizabeth & Family

This weekend I got to do more family pictures of the beautiful Drakes! We met at the Bicentennial Mall and I had a blast playing with Elizabeth as always. She was NOT in a smiling kind of mood but I managed to snap some super cute expressions and fun faces. It is amazing to me how much she has grown up since last time I saw her! Here is your preview guys...hope you love them! I am having a hard time narrowing down which ones are the best!! :)


this first family picture was a suggestion from Kimberly with the capital in the background...I love it!






I just had to include this one b/c it made me laugh so much - I got her the flower headband to try to interest her...she couldn't care less but then she found a big ROCK and look at that face! :)


and finally I found out via Facebook this morning that today is Kimberly and Andrew's anniversary! Hope you have a great one guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment