Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding!!

So I am super excited about these pictures because not only are they of the one first wedding I have ever been asked to shoot but also because they are of my sister! She married her high school sweetheart this month. They dated, then we moved (story of an army brat) and many years later they got back in touch...via myspace! Both had been married to other people before but were single so they began talking...then dating...and now she says she has finally married the boy of her dreams! Here are just a few of the shots I got of them...
It was a real country wedding and everyone...including the bride wore cowboy boots

Isn't' my sister gorgeous??

they got married at the home of some dear friends and it was beautiful

it was super super hot but the sky couldn't have been more beautiful

I wish them happiness and love like this forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment