Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things...

So this is not a "people" post...it is a "things" post. When I first got interested in photography I mostly took pictures of things, buildings, trees etc...but lately I have been enjoying people SO much that I have sort of let that slip. Over the past few photo shoots though I have taken some time out to snap a few of these things that are around us. I have then used these things to practice using some different editing tools. Since this blog is supposed to be about what is going on with my photography I decided to take the time to show you some of the results...as you will be able to tell I especially love trees! But it is cool to see how many different things I can do with the trees. So if this post bores you...sorry! :) More people to come soon.















This one is my favorite! I just love this tree!

1 comment: