Monday, November 29, 2010

At the Park

So a LONG time ago I asked one of my student workers (Courtney) to come with me to Dragon Park to do a photo shoot. I had never shot pictures there but love the park so wanted to try it out. She said yes but then the time NEVER worked out. We decided to include her roommate (Diane) in on the shoot and kept setting dates...and cancelling dates. Setting dates...and cancelling dates. FINALLY we were able to get together and they brought along their friend (Gaby) and we had our photo shoot. To be honest, not the best place I ever shot, also the lighting at that time of day not so great. BUT regardless we finally did our shoot and they are young, beautiful college girls so of course the pictures still look great and I think everyone had fun...at least I hope they did! Sorry it has taken so long girls but hope you like your pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment