Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Autumn at Christmas!

So I think that most of you who view this blog are facebook friends and so you probably have already seen LOTS of pictures of this little angel. Her Daddy is stationed over-sees right now, so my priority was getting the pictures up and available to him ASAP!! I can't imagine being gone from my family over Christmas...especially when your family includes a brand new beautiful baby girl. So although you may have already seen...INTRODUCING

(I don't know why these pictures are sideways...sad I will try to work on that)

Obviously she has a lot of personality...

 (oh and side note this super cute Christmas hat was made for me by my talented knitting friend Jacque and I love it so much I literally want to just steal babies off the street to take their pictures in it! Thank you J!)


 She has a killer sense of fashion as well...I am pretty sure this is the cutest/girliest Christmas dress ever! And check on the incredible boots on this girl



 She comes by her good looks honest...her mommy is pretty as can be!


Merry Christmas!! I hope I get my hands and my camera on this cutie again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment